HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY SU MAY!

This post is specially for you darling!.. I know I haven't been there (physically) for the past 2 years but you are still very much my sayang and I love you to pieces!
I really miss those times in Subang where our friendship bonded and grew stronger.
I am so sorry that I wasn't there when you needed me most.
After reading your blog only I realised that you went through some hard times and I really hate that bastard for doing that to you.
I know you are my strong girl and I admire your strong courage and character.
I don't think I could handle such situation without my girls.
And you did it babe! I am very proud of you.
So, Happy Birthday Babe!
I gathered some of our pictures over the years..
Looking at it just reminded me of my teenager days and I am so glad you were part of it!
Muaaaxxxs


Miss you lots!! Hope to see you soon

courtesy of elizabeth thea
thanks babe.
really glad you were and are still apart of my life.
we've practically never had much time for each other since the start of our journey in the land down under.
you had your priorities and i had mine.
but you know. you know that i'll always be there for you no matter what too.
hope to see you when i get back for good by the end of the year.
more happy times to come :)
mmuah love.








No comments:
Post a Comment